Oatmeal Bath Bomb
Needs 12 tsp. almond oil
Needs 10 drops food coloring of choice
Needs ½ c. oatmeal
Needs 4 Tbsp. water
Needs 1 c. citric acid
Needs 30 drops lemon oil
Needs 2 ½ c. baking soda
- To get started with this recipe, first, take out a bowl and add citric acid, oatmeal and baking soda in it and ensure that they all are perfectly mixed. Add food coloring to this as well.
- Now take another bowl and add almond oil and the lemon oil in it. Mix the ingredients well to make sure that the oils blend together well.
- After adding baking soda pour this oil mixture into a big bowl and then use a mixer to blend all the ingredients perfectly.
- Spray a bit of water around the mixture around a bit so that it can help the ingredients to bind together a bit better.
- Now you can take out your molds when the mixture is all out of lumps and then press the mixture into the molds completely by your fingers. Set the mixture to the side for the next 24 hours until it gets harden.
- Now you can store these bath bombs properly and then pop them into the warm water of your bath whenever you need.
Cedarwood and Orange Bath Bomb
Needs 1 c. cornstarch
Needs 5 drops orange oil
Needs ½ c. water
Needs 1 c. citric acid
Needs 5 drops lemon oil
Needs 5 drops clove oil
Needs 2 c. baking soda
Needs ½ c. Epsom salt
Needs 5 drops cedarwood oil
Needs 15 Sets Bath Bomb Molds
- To get started with this recipe, first, take out a bowl and then add Epsom salt, citric acid, cornstarch and baking soda in it and make sure that they all are perfectly combined together.
- Take out another bowl and mix the clove oil and cedarwood oil together and mix them well before adding lemon oil to it.
- Now add orange oil and the water to the other oils and mix them together perfectly. Pour this oil mixture into the bowl with the baking soda and use a mixer to combine them all slowly. Make sure that there are no lumps present in this mixture.
- Press the mixture into the mold of your choice by using your fingers and make sure that it gets there tight. Set the molds to take rest for the next 24 hours until it gets harden.
- After the mixture gets harden, place them into an airtight container and when you are ready to use soak them inside a warm bath.